DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My two cents on DJ I care

skychatham

Reactions
My two cents on DJ I care
I have seen postings from unhappy campers regarding customer service and DJ I care thought I would share my experience. I crashed my MP on 2 February backing away from my subject the VO warned of trees but it was too late. Destroyed the gimbal and camera, broke one of the legs off and sent it in to Dji. I just, moments ago received the delivery of a replacement MP from UPS. It appears to be a brand-new MP. They even sent me a brand-new battery and i'm not sure why but I'll take it.
I would have liked the option of upgrading the shipping times but other than that at every step of the way dealing with customer service was absolutely fine. Whether it was phone calls, online chat or via email everyone was helpful and courteous.
I have not fired her up yet so maybe they sent me a lemon and I will change my tune but for now, I give Dji thumbs up!

Reactions: razors
Today is March 2, did it take a month from the time you sent it in until the time you got it back?

BTW, did you send it in with a battery? DJI usually says send drone and controller only, so if they sent it back with a battery and you didnt send one to them, did you get a free battery?.

Thunder drones, dji told me not to send the battery or the controller. So yes, I got a free battery. They did not send me propellers so I still cannot fly. Sigh. I already have some on order from Dji and just ordered some from advexure and I might get them Saturday
It took me a couple days to send it in so I would say turnaround time from shipping to receiving was 3 to 4 weeks. Considering 10 business days of that was shipping, to and fro, I'm thinking not too bad.
You sell parts and stuff? Do you have a website?
Thanks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark