DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MyArmor Mavic Tablet Mount Review UK

Jordan

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I got hold of a tablet mount for the Mavic today with next day delivery from Amazon UK - £12.99 with very good build quality. I have done a quick review on YouTube for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dji Mavic UK
Great review. Thanks mate. Have been in two minds about using a tablet.

Thanks Darren, just done a test "in the field" and its brilliant. You get used to the little phone screens and forget how much better live viewing can be with a big tablet.

I love this forum it is invaluable to me as a newbie Mavic owner, but a lot of the products are not available in the UK. I have got an iPad and an iPad mini. Tried the mini in the regular controller setup and I didn't like the feel. Will give your recommendation a go. Available in the Uk and a great price. Some of the others are £40-£50, if I don't get on with this one no harm done for the price.
Getting fed up ordering bits from ebay that take weeks to arrive from China and are rubbish.

Reactions: Jordan
Could you turn the mount attachment around 180 degrees so the iPad is lower than the controllers display screen?
I'm wondering if you could still see some of the controller screen or would it make the whole controller off balance and difficult to firmly hold the controller.

Thanks
Ste

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Could you turn the mount attachment around 180 degrees so the iPad is lower than the controllers display screen?
I'm wondering if you could still see some of the controller screen or would it make the whole controller off balance and difficult to firmly hold the controller.

Thanks
Ste

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
If you tilt the screen downwards you can still see the remote controllers screen. As all the information is on the Go app anyway it didn't bother me not seeing the controllers screen.

Reactions: Dji Mavic UK
I love this forum it is invaluable to me as a newbie Mavic owner, but a lot of the products are not available in the UK. I have got an iPad and an iPad mini. Tried the mini in the regular controller setup and I didn't like the feel. Will give your recommendation a go. Available in the Uk and a great price. Some of the others are £40-£50, if I don't get on with this one no harm done for the price.
Getting fed up ordering bits from ebay that take weeks to arrive from China and are rubbish.
Thanks Darren, I'm trying to only order accessories I will use and of a high quality. I'm very happy with this mount and as you said for £12.99 delivered in the UK thatss a good price direct from Amazon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez