DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mycasebuilder.com??

MavProPlat1968

Reactions
Anybody ever had a custom case done here? Looks like you can get a name brand case and design the layout to your needs. Wont let me do it on mobile, so I'm gonna give it a look tonight. Just wondering if anyone had used them.

Not sure about "MyCaseBuilder.com" but don't waste your time with GPC. I have one of their cases that I really like but I need a double stacker built to my specs. I called them and talked with them and they said sure just email our engineering team and they will get right back with you. That was 2 or three weeks ago and I haven't heard a word from them since. They build great cases, but if you need something special don't bother. jes my .o2

Reactions: MavProPlat1968
That's why I thought this site might be a good option...put what you need in and leave out what you dont. I dont need 7 battery slots, I'd like to be able to put my ipod mini and tablet holder in one tho.

Reactions: TR Ganey
Everyone's situation is different. Sometimes I need everything including the kitchen sink and other times I can get by just fine with the bag that came with the fly more kit. All depends on what the mission is.

Very true. I have a small cheap case off of amazon... $25 or so, and the bag that came with my fly more kit. No matter what I get, I'm not gonna be satisfied lol.

It would appear that someone from GPC is monitoring the forum.

"
Jordan Mueller <[email protected]>
To:[email protected]

Apr 24 at 8:27 PM

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your email! So sorry for the delay in communication. Our engineering team has been extremely busy this month preparing several projects for the AUVSI conference at the end of the month. We can certainly help you out with a custom case for this. Looks like we have the dimensions we would need for everything in your list except the PgyTech sun shade, marco polo w/ 2 tags, and which ND filters your are using. If you wouldn’t mind advising rough dimensions on these I can put some initial design and pricing options together for you.

Thanks! "

To be fair here is the original email date and time.

"
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 9:04 AM
To: Go Professional Cases Customer Support <[email protected]>
Subject: Web-form 'Custom Case' submitted "

Since I've already contacted "mycasebuilder.com" I will get a quote from both and make a decision from there. The funny part is you know there are others out there that will want the exact case that I am asking for. I will get to pay for the engineering and set up fee and hopefully everybody will get a useful case to carry all their stuff in an organized manner at a reasonable price. LOL

Reactions: Hauptmann
We used mycasebuilder.com a couple of years ago to produce a custom insert for an HPRC case housing a digital cinema camera and accessories. We didn't get our design quite right the first time, but they have a couple of options for a "do over", so that worked out great. Anyway, we've shipped the camera all over the place since then and no problems.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78