DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nashville area meet-ups?

I think some folks meet on Wednesday mornings in Franklin. Haven't been yet but thinking about going this week.

Reactions: PalmettoAerial
Apvie, I fly at liberty Park early mornings around 630-7 when it's quiet, Doing most of my testing, checks etc...

I also do alot of flying in South Union KY, great place well worth the trip, check out my video on shaker village of South union on fb.

Last is LBL with hundreds of great areas, best I found is Colson Hollow and Ginger Bay.

Hope this helps
Regards SGM

Apvie, I fly at liberty Park early mornings around 630-7 when it's quiet, Doing most of my testing, checks etc...

I also do alot of flying in South Union KY, great place well worth the trip, check out my video on shaker village of South union on fb.

Last is LBL with hundreds of great areas, best I found is Colson Hollow and Ginger Bay.

Hope this helps
Regards SGM
Thanks SGM, I wasn't sure if Liberty Park was a no fly zone. I was able to get some footage of Riverfest Saturday. You live in Clarksville?

Yes
Liberty Park is a class E and class D near the marina, but the soccer fld is good and good shots of the bridge running across the Cumberland.
Wife is a photographer so she goes down to the pond while I do my MP thing.
Heard about Riverfest, where did you fly from?

Yes
Liberty Park is a class E and class D near the marina, but the soccer fld is good and good shots of the bridge running across the Cumberland.
Wife is a photographer so she goes down to the pond while I do my MP thing.
Heard about Riverfest, where did you fly from?
My Daughter works for the city, (parks & rec) they got me a vip pass and let me fly from the river walk. I was nervous but got about 20 min of footage. They are going to use it for next years promotional advertising. Ive only been flying about 6 weeks, but pulled it off and got back safe.

Awesome on both accounts! Look forward to seeing it.

Never know when I'm out in the park, I wake up and feel the need but usually early as stated, if you ever make it out there, I'm usually parked in the south side new parking lot, be great to fly with ya if ya if you make it out

Awesome on both accounts! Look forward to seeing it.

Never know when I'm out in the park, I wake up and feel the need but usually early as stated, if you ever make it out there, I'm usually parked in the south side new parking lot, be great to fly with ya if ya if you make it out
You flying at the park tomorrow morning?

Apvie sry I missed your message, haven't checked the forum for a couple days. I did go this morning around 8, last minute decision.

I'll make sure to message you the night before if I know I'm going and if you're available by all means come on down.

Apvie sry I missed your message, haven't checked the forum for a couple days. I did go this morning around 8, last minute decision.

I'll make sure to message you the night before if I know I'm going and if you're available by all means come on down.
PM me and I will give you my cell#.

JUST SEEING IF THE CLARKSVILLE MEMBERS WERE STILL ACTIVE IN HERE?
I don't have a Mavic yet, though I'll be buying in the next week or two...I built and flew scale RC helicopters for years, and I'm thrilled about getting a Mavic. I flew my friends Phantom 4 and fell in love with it, and the technology is amazing...A far cry from what I used to fly with! I am very excited to start using it alongside my boat when wakeboarding, tubing, hauling ***, cruising, hanging with friends, etc...When I'm not hauling the boat down to the lake in Nashville, I put in at Liberty park.
I live in Clarksville, near the speedway...

Welcome, great forum and a lot of great information if you follow and need it. There are a few from Clarksville flying both MP and phantom I see every so often at Liberty. Best bet, if you see someone flying there stop and introduce yourself, even if you don't have your quad yet.

Reactions: forumboy007
Apvie, just downloaded Hanger 360 for pano shots, I'll see how it works out when the weather clears some. How's the lights working?

great, thanks guys!
will definitely have a MP soon, been eyeballing one for a long time and I NEED ONE!

Bumping this thread....

I'm in the Mt.Juliet/ Nashville area and am looking to meet up if anyones interested.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya