DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ND Polarized Filter - What do you recommend?

M

MoonstruckView

I've been trying to dial in the image look on the MavicPro and quite frankly its a bit of a challenge to get what I want out of the camera, but not impossible.

Right now I am looking for some recommendations you guys might have for a good ND Filter set that's also polarized. I'm looking to pop some colors, whites whiter and darks darker.

Thanks

There are lots of good ND filters available. I'd recommend you go with a brand on this list.

There are lots of good ND filters available. I'd recommend you go with a brand on this list.

Wow, I really wasn't looking for a list of filters, I can go to Amazon for that. Pfft. I was hoping for more of a discussion, unless, perhaps I am in the wrong place????? :confused:o_O

Ignore on

Those are just the filters I personally own and recommend since I know they work well on the Mavic. I'm sure others will stop by with their own recommendations to add to the discussion you started. Be patient friend ;)

I have been using the Taco multicoated filters with good results. They can be tricky to install and remove but I assume the others are difficult too since the camera is so tiny.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada