DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need a new lens cover

Hood River

Reactions
Broke the upper tab off my lens cover the other day and I need to replace it. I looked on Amazon and there are covers that also work to secure the gimbal. Anyone tried one of these?

And, where's the best place to purchase a stock lens cover?

Thanks

Broke the upper tab off my lens cover the other day and I need to replace it. I looked on Amazon and there are covers that also work to secure the gimbal. Anyone tried one of these?

And, where's the best place to purchase a stock lens cover?

Thanks
Those dual purpose ones are very popular and reportedly way easier to instal than the original DJI gimbal clamp.

Reactions: Former Member

And, where's the best place to purchase a stock lens cover?...
There are a lot of threads on the combination cover and clamp. I like the stock clamp so it will hold the camera steady while I attach a filter. I also taped some ribbon to it so I do not forget to remove it.

Advexure is a good place to buy a cover.
DJI Mavic Pro Gimbal Cover

I also use a lens hood while flying. For storage I use the hood with the rubber piece that came with my original cover placed inside the hood to keep out dust.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada