DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need a new lens cover

Hood River

Reactions
Broke the upper tab off my lens cover the other day and I need to replace it. I looked on Amazon and there are covers that also work to secure the gimbal. Anyone tried one of these?

And, where's the best place to purchase a stock lens cover?

Thanks

Broke the upper tab off my lens cover the other day and I need to replace it. I looked on Amazon and there are covers that also work to secure the gimbal. Anyone tried one of these?

And, where's the best place to purchase a stock lens cover?

Thanks
Those dual purpose ones are very popular and reportedly way easier to instal than the original DJI gimbal clamp.

Reactions: Former Member

And, where's the best place to purchase a stock lens cover?...
There are a lot of threads on the combination cover and clamp. I like the stock clamp so it will hold the camera steady while I attach a filter. I also taped some ribbon to it so I do not forget to remove it.

Advexure is a good place to buy a cover.
DJI Mavic Pro Gimbal Cover

I also use a lens hood while flying. For storage I use the hood with the rubber piece that came with my original cover placed inside the hood to keep out dust.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada