DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help with getting tablet to show video

abadrs

Reactions
I recently had trouble with my Nexus 7 2013 showing half screen video. I downgraded firmware and fixed that. So today I try to fly and tablet won't connect. Controller was connected and displaying info but not tablet. I hooked my S7 up and presto it was fine. I restarted app like 4 times and nothing on tablet. I've taken all the steps in DJI page to help speed up tablet but I really don't think this is that kind of issue.. There is just a black screen that says disconnected. I haven't updated firmware and it was fine a week ago. Really good connection and nearly zero lag. My tablet shows charging when plugged in to controller but it's like no data is getting through.

Is it possible it’s the cable and not the tablet? A bad or poor quality cable can cause these symptoms.

I recently had trouble with my Nexus 7 2013 showing half screen video. I downgraded firmware and fixed that. So today I try to fly and tablet won't connect. Controller was connected and displaying info but not tablet. I hooked my S7 up and presto it was fine. I restarted app like 4 times and nothing on tablet. I've taken all the steps in DJI page to help speed up tablet but I really don't think this is that kind of issue.. There is just a black screen that says disconnected. I haven't updated firmware and it was fine a week ago. Really good connection and nearly zero lag. My tablet shows charging when plugged in to controller but it's like no data is getting through.
Check, the available memory in your tablet, I had a similar problem with mine. Worked perfectly when I first got it, then started playing up, I realised it was a memory problem.

There is just a black screen that says disconnected...
Sounds like a cable problem to me. Make sure the cable used is not for charging only. If using USB cable make sure the small cable is unplugged from the side of the RC. Try using the USB cable that came with the tablet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Brian