DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need learning material for A2 drone exam

lukas123

Reactions
Hello. I am going to take an exam for flying A2 category drone. I have purchased a DJI Mavic air 2 without realising that it weighs more than 500g which means I must take an A2 cat exam. The topic for the exam :
knowledge of the technical and operational mitigations for ground risks

They do not provide any learning material, they do not give any topics to study from. The only things that I have heard, is that some of topics include:

• METAR
  • Different weather conditions effect on flight
  • Various safety/security questions
  • Drone batteries
  • Aerodynamics and etc

I know that probably exams differ from country to country but perhaps some of you, who have studied drones and took an exam for A2 at some point could suggest me some learning material to read from? Thanks in advance.

Hello. I am going to take an exam for flying A2 category drone. I have purchased a DJI Mavic air 2 without realising that it weighs more than 500g which means I must take an A2 cat exam. The topic for the exam :
knowledge of the technical and operational mitigations for ground risks

They do not provide any learning material, they do not give any topics to study from. The only things that I have heard, is that some of topics include:

• METAR
  • Different weather conditions effect on flight
  • Various safety/security questions
  • Drone batteries
  • Aerodynamics and etc

I know that probably exams differ from country to country but perhaps some of you, who have studied drones and took an exam for A2 at some point could suggest me some learning material to read from? Thanks in advance.
Maybe this will help?:
A2 Drone testing bits...

Not really. Looking for something more specific. Im curious what material people who got the A2 exam used. Are there any good free material to learn from? I found few but unfortunately must pay to get the material

If you are looking for free stuff, then google and you tube would be your best best to find what you need...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll