DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need opinion.

Hello guys, I'm new here. Buying a new drone and I need help. I have dji tello and want to upgrade to something with better camera for photo and video. Thinking about mavic mini or mini 2, what are your recommendations? Price range is about 400-600 dollars. And site suggestions would be good if you know where are some discounts. In EU, i'm from Croatia. PS: sorry if my english is bad :)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Go with the Mini 2 or a used Mavic Air 2 if you can afford it. Fly safe and have fun!

Hello guys, I'm new here. Buying a new drone and I need help. I have dji tello and want to upgrade to something with better camera for photo and video. Thinking about mavic mini or mini 2, what are your recommendations? Price range is about 400-600 dollars. And site suggestions would be good if you know where are some discounts. In EU, i'm from Croatia. PS: sorry if my english is bad :)
Save up and get a Mavic 2 Pro if you want the best video. The Hasselblad 1" sensor puts out fantastic video. Also the M2Pro is very stable and actually hard to crash with all the sensors. The programming ability (like waypoints) makes this drone the best prosumer you can get IMHO.

The Mavic Pro 2 may be beyond your price range, but I've had excellent results with both JPEG and MP4 files. It has taken some practice to get the "right" exposure. I typically do some minor editing such as contrast/brightness adjustments in a Windows editor. The digital zoom is really good.

Reactions: eaglesurfing

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000