DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need recommendations for Drone Cinematography Courses

Rogerc

Reactions
Looking for classes designed for Drone Cinematography methods and some post processing techniques.
I know there is a ton of information on YouTube etc. but I just don't have the time to find and sort thru all of the info.
A concise course with a clear outline and examples is what I am after.
I know the basic of photography and have a M2P with filters etc.

Anyone take one and can you give a review and a recommendation.
Thanks
RC

Reactions: Radpuppy
I really, really like this guy, Drone Film Guide.

He has a number of very good videos as well as a paid course or two. His videos are well produced, clear, concise and 100 percent focused of cinematic techniques.

He also covers post production, color correction, etc.

Looking for classes designed for Drone Cinematography methods and some post processing techniques.
I know there is a ton of information on YouTube etc. but I just don't have the time to find and sort thru all of the info.
A concise course with a clear outline and examples is what I am after.
I know the basic of photography and have a M2P with filters etc.

Anyone take one and can you give a review and a recommendation.
Thanks
RC
Second motion on Drone film guide ?

How long will it take you to drive to a class,attend the class and drive home?
use that time instead to watch a few videos on YouTube. When you start seeing different people saying the same thing then write that down, it must have some merit if 2 or 3 people are saying the same thing. You will get the point of view and experience from multiple people rather than taking a class and getting the point of view from one person that considers themselves an expert.

Reactions: Sully53
I really, really like this guy, Drone Film Guide.

He has a number of very good videos as well as a paid course or two. His videos are well produced, clear, concise and 100 percent focused of cinematic techniques.

He also covers post production, color correction, etc.
Agree. However, he only edits with Final Cut Pro, so you'll have to use that, too, or translate everything from FCP to Premiere Pro on your own.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk