DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Neighbor Hood Watch Programs - Introduce yourself and your drone to the community:

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Community flying , its a good chance to get to know your neighbors , and one of the things I have used is to let my neighbors know I own a drone and I use it as part of the Neighbor hood watch program and when I fly at night Im checking out the area , for poetential threats , not to many neighbors get upset about that.

I have used my drone several times to call the police: Possible Rape in the Park, Loud Yelling down in the River, Fights in the street, so over the years they add up to some good service, . When dogs bark I fly , The police will be happy to hear that and so will the Neighbors.

Most people think that a Drone is nothing more than a Joy Ride let them know its a tool that is being used everyday to keep the neighbor hood a safer place.

The surrouding neighbors might not be so quick to call the police about you flying your drone over there house.
We fly really late at night sometimes when the storms hit and so it eases things some.

Phantomrain.org
Approved Vendor the Mavic 2 Wet Suits.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer