DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Network Connection Error on Firmware Update M2P

caleb1

Reactions
When updating firmware on my mavic 2 pro I get an error saying it can't connect to the network and to reconnect to continue. I've tried both on wifi and my mobile data and I get the error all the time. The connection is perfect elsewhere with no problems, I can load web pages very fast no problem. Anyone else get this error? Does anyone have any ideas as to how to fix this?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

I have the same problem. There is nothing wrong with my network connection but I get the error message every time I try.

Reactions: caleb1
I got it to work twice (to update the controller and 1 out of my 3 batteries) but I must have tried 100 times and only 2 of those times worked...

I have same problem. I been trying update through go 4 app and dji assistant 2 for mavic. Really annoying as this is my first chance to use the mavic in 2months. Can I fly without updating?

I'm flying without updating. Just active track obsticle avoidance isn't quite as good as it is when you have the latest version. It works good enough for now but it would be nice to get fixed. I will post on DJI forums and see if someone can address this.

I posted on DJI forums and they said they would look into it... I updated using DJI Assistant 2 and it worked.

Firmware Update Network Error

@russ1669 I don't know why DJI assistant 2 isn't working for you... Maybe try on a different network and see if that works. Maybe a cellular hotspot if your phone has that feature.

I use the Assistant 2 for Mavic V2.0.4. - States there is an upgrade and then it attempts the download - stops - Update Failed / Upload Error Log. Found A2M V2.0.6 and still the same problem.

Mavic 2 Enterprise
Current: V00.01.0300
Upgrade: V01.00.0000 Latest Version 2018-12-25

Wont work with assistant and when booted on DJI Pilot : CS states:
--New firmware updates for the aircraft and remote control! (260.0MB)
* clicked on details
* Goes to Firmware Update - Start Upgrading
* Warning Screen
* Upgrade Failed - Reason: Network disconnected

(Its connected)

Last edited:
When updating firmware on my mavic 2 pro I get an error saying it can't connect to the network and to reconnect to continue. I've tried both on wifi and my mobile data and I get the error all the time. The connection is perfect elsewhere with no problems, I can load web pages very fast no problem. Anyone else get this error? Does anyone have any ideas as to how to fix this?

Having similar issues with my Christmas gift - unable to update firmware with either DJI Assistant 2 or DJI Go 4. Also having regular controller disconnects on the few occasions I've been able to fly. I've signed up to "watch" this thread.

Having similar issues with my Christmas gift - unable to update firmware with either DJI Assistant 2 or DJI Go 4. Also having regular controller disconnects on the few occasions I've been able to fly. I've signed up to "watch" this thread.
If you are having issues I'd recommend maybe you post on the DJI Forums or contact them directly. You own the product so they should help you out.

Reactions: oreddie

I have the same problem. There is nothing wrong with my network connection but I get the error message every time I try.
I was having the same problem you have to use a laptop connected to the aircraft and use the dji assistant app problem solved was flying in 30 minutes

Had same problem with all my android devices. Tried my SO's IPhone. Problem solved. Moral of the story.......?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost