DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Neues Video

Because of wind, rain and snow right now, her is something from last week...

Today to cold....Jello-Effect....
Heute bei Kälte geflogen und gleich war das Video total wellig...

Best parts of your video for me was panning back with the sun ahead with building to your left - I LOVE the lens flare & washed out look with stark contrast of the building slowly coming onto view. I have just ordered Taco filters but feel I won't always be using them........................ just because.

Stuttgart Fernsehturm

Again LOVE the effect without filters - The tower was totally point of interested & you did a great job. Slight lens flare (purple dot) was distracting but who cares ? Great video!

Best of my Drone-Shots in 2016

Das Beste aus meinen Aufnahmen 2016..

I got this Test from a Friend, he had problems with the Mavic in cold conditions too.
Now he tried to keep the Mavic cold and the Battery warm. Then there was now Jellow or Wobbeling Effect.

Ich hab das hier von einem Freund, der auch das Jello-Effekt Problem mit der Mavic hatte. Er hat die mavic draußen auskühlen lassen und den Akku warm gehalten. Dann war fliegen ohne Störung möglich.

And again a little test with the Cinematic and the Tripod Mode
Und nochmal ein Test des Cinematic und des Tripod Modes..

Reactions: mikeroycollins
And Jello again, but after i waited a few minutes, till Mavic get cold, jello was gone again...
Wieder wobbeln, aber dann bin ich gelanded, hab ein paar Minuten die Mavic auskühlen lassen und dann war das wobbeln wieder weg.

Some nice Tripod and Cinematic Trys and a small crash in a tree..at 1'25''
Ein paar schöne Tripod und Cinematic Versuche mit kleinem Crash in einem Baum..bei 1'25''

Just flying, suddenly some Birds came along....love or hate the Mavic....but nobody was hurt, no contact between Birds and Mavic
Einfach so geflogen, dann kam der Vogelschwarm....entweder lieben sie die Mavic oder nicht...aber niemand wurde verletzt, keine Berührung zwischen den Vögeln und der Mavic...

Nice slow video with Tripod and Cinematic Mode DJI Mavic Pro......

Schöne Aufnahme mit tripod und Cinematic Mode DJI Mavic Pro...

Hab jetzt mal intensiv Indoor getestet und bin in meinem Studio geflogen.

Auf meinem Kanal hab ich eine kurze Version davon, aber da ist Werbung mit drin und die wollte ich hier nicht teilen, obwohl die besser ist :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag