DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Never Crashed Survey

Post here if you've never crashed.
Nope. I did land in a wet spot while shooting just above a local nature preserve when I hit the land button instead of RTH. Got the duckweed out of the sensors and all has been fine since. Otherwise, close to flawless flying, even in some kinds of hairy circumstances.

No crashes yet - 175 mavic pro flights - love these things

No crash so far; 150 flights; 17 hours. DJI care refresh protection ending in 2 months.

Hit the 1.000 km mark today. Never crashed! Not yet anyway! :)
7c0ec865aeba9e052fa37b72df7c2e35.jpg

Had MP for 6 months and no crashes yet. I took a conscious decision to read the manual first and then read the experience of others on this forum before flying it. A brilliant stable drone.

Will posting a response to this thread jinx my next flight? [emoji848] I'm such a noob and still get scared every time I take off just because of all the crash related posts on here.

Well, I ain't superstitious...mine has only come down under control so far.

Well...guess posting is the jinx. Although I should probably blame it on cheap *** Chinese props. Instead of shelling out the DJI gold bars for the new style props I opted to try the knock offs. Before installing the new ones, I did a test flight in the house, just a straight up takeoff, hover and back down to get a feel for the noise mainly. Chose inside to be able gage sound better since the new props are supposed to reduce noise. Battery life testing would come later. Then installed the new props and attempted the same takeoff and hover. I say attempted because it went absolutely NOTHING like the first test flight. There was zero ability for the mavic to hold its position. It was quickly headed for walls, bookcases, lamps, people, me and everything else that lined the walls. Corrective maneuvers were nothing like what I was used to and they quickly got me out of control and resulted in the crashing of my drone. Luckily the wife’s floor lamp survived unharmed, as did my daughter’s things that also took a direct hit. The mavic survived without a scratch except for the cheap new props. I was actually finding pieces of them a week or two later, scattered all over the large den where the doomed flight took place. I believe one of four props survived the crash. The rest were all like ice cubes hitting our stone floors...smashed to bits.

15 hrs., 90 flights, 93 miles - no crash

Just as I have suspected all along, a lot of those that responded barely have any posts despite being members of the forum for months. Those that haven't had problems tend to stay quiet.
Very much true. First time I posted, just to say "nope".

You guys are making me fell good about the MP which I have had for three weeks and not flown due to weather and being in a NFZ.

Never crashed.. but I have to say this, I read a lot all time and saw so many scenarios, I always fly on parks or open fields

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost