DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Never Crashed Survey

Not sure what to make of this, I like my poetry rhyming...

There was a fellow with a Mavic Pro,
Flew it in a field should've seen it go,
Then there was a tree,
Which it hit mightily,
Edited his post on this thread and now one it dost show.

Me either. I probably shouldn't butcher John Donne for a drone thread.
Ye dost showith promise tho ;)

Will posting a response to this thread jinx my next flight? [emoji848] I'm such a noob and still get scared every time I take off just because of all the crash related posts on here.

Well, I ain't superstitious...mine has only come down under control so far.

Reactions: Courtervideo
I have 2 Mavic's and have never had a crash with either of them. I have however crashed plenty during the years of building and learning. These are just a few of my accomplishments.

I have 2 Mavic's and have never had a crash with either of them. I have however crashed plenty during the years of building and learning. These are just a few of my accomplishments.

New TV program... Crash in the Attic.

Compilations of crashed drone footage uncovered in folks attics.

Never crashed and Never calibrated. When it says calibrate I just move it away from metal objects. Lost connection several times but brought it home. I have a homing device up to 3 miles on my Mavic....$200. Last summer I almost descended into tree branches. I was over the river but mistakenly came close to over hanging branches. Would have been a disaster.

But I am not a kid and being a former pilot I fly under control without the high speed and wild maneuvers. I fly under control always. Big investment here.

Over one year of flying and never crashed:) I have may thousands of hours practice flying a T-Rex 500 collective pitch helicopter, so I’m a pretty darn great pilot;-)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore