DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Never Crashed Survey

6 months no crash
Crashed into Australian pine as I visually brought Mavic home to happy hour deck of my home in Florida. Was about a 15 foot opening between pine tree and coconut palm. I was too close to the pine and paused, wing gust blew it into pine tree about 15 feet off the ground. It fell upside down to the ground. I feared the worst and rushed downstairs. Unit was fine with only a slight mark on the battery. From the sound of the contact with the tree I was sure the props were toast but not a mark on them. Have flown many times since.

Reactions: butterflyslicer
Post here if you've never crashed.
No crashes. First time flyer this past March. Taught myself to fly quad copters with a $125 toy I got for Christmas. Landed it on the house, in a tree, but became a much better stick and rudder pilot along the way.

94 flights no serious crash. Front sensors and obstacle avoidance saved me a few times. Had a couple of plant clippings close to the ground, but on damage.

QUESTION ?????

How many people whom have bragged in this post about never having a crash, have since crashed after bragging of being crash-free.

Reactions: Rbruz
Upwards of 200 flights with not so much as a dinged prop. I was already an experienced R/C pilot when I purchased the Mavic though. I am 42 and got into the hobby at a young age.

Checked my logs and I was wrong.
336 flights
47hrs 50 minutes flight time
599.351 miles flown

No crashes, no problems
The MP truly is a well made, reliable, trouble free drone. Mine is anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rbruz
Post here if you've never crashed.
I have not been flying long I have a P3P and a Mavic and have maybe around 45 flights usually the short flights 8/10 minutes and longer flights of 15/20 minutes, most with the BT-300 goggles and have never crashed. ( thankfully)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter