DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Never run out of juice in the field

It's perfect! and I can plug in my microwave and have some lunch while never running out of juice.
You guys are just silly! You see the 120v socket on the front don't you? or are you blind! You plug your schumacher battery charger in there! then you stick that 12v plug in your schumacker, turn in on and wham! power forever! Geeez don't you guy's know anything?

I installed an 1100 watt power inverter in my car for this very purpose. The only problem I see with the device posted above, is the amperage draw. The wires that feed a cig lighter are very small and prone to overheating when under high amp draws. Otherwise... Well played.

Last edited:
Seems to be an inverter.... will drain a car battery in minutes unless the engine is switched on.
If the engine is switched on then the standard cigarette lighter charger would suffice.
Please clarify the specs and performance.

It's perfect! and I can plug in my microwave and have some lunch while never running out of juice.
You guys are just silly! You see the 120v socket on the front don't you? or are you blind! You plug your schumacher battery charger in there! then you stick that 12v plug in your schumacker, turn in on and wham! power forever! Geeez don't you guy's know anything?

Lol thanks for helping these guys out haha

Seems to be an inverter.... will drain a car battery in minutes unless the engine is switched on.
If the engine is switched on then the standard cigarette lighter charger would suffice.
Please clarify the specs and performance.

Will use when traveling to the next spot. Now 3 batteries are enough for a full day of flying

How long do u have to wait before your hot empty battery cool down just enough for the ic to let it charge

How long do u have to wait before your hot empty battery cool down just enough for the ic to let it charge
Give it at least 20 minutes. I usually leave mine for between 20 and 40 minutes depending on air temperature or at least till the batteries are cool to the touch if you are in a hurry.

a13816837e9fc9d6f793484b557a54fa.jpg
a2eef2afa02fbccf996370d5c65d3a47.jpg

Here is mine

this is actually portable unlike the car method, some of the places I go are over an hour away from where cars can get

mcVH6LdHHb.png medium_88beb0d3-e2c4-4008-b370-b51b8f96888b.jpg HKPG2.jpg

GB150-UNTUSB21_2_1000x1000.jpg
I can jump start my Mack quad axle with this little guy. This is my forever 12 power supply, it's outrageous the power it stores.

2 questions- are these at all hard on the mavic battery... and... how does the genius boost hook to the battery (i can see the anker connections)? 200 cheaper for the genius and still 4.4star rating for 1324 ratings

It has every type of output, and input is cig lighter and a.c. for charging it.
Not sure why it would be hard on mavic batteries should be easier then car. I have never had to use it. Have 4 batteries

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569