DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 New 4k amazing video.

Awesome video! The contrast between shad and direct sunlight is amazing. As others said, you sure found a beautiful area. Thanks.
Thank you.I always try to find a good place.Sometimes i have to hike a lot,(20km) but at the end when i see a beautiful places like in the video i am sure i have to share it with others.

As others have said, beautiful footage! I would enjoy hiking around those hills with my Nikon, even on ground level. Seeing it from above, though, is breathtaking!

As others have said, beautiful footage! I would enjoy hiking around those hills with my Nikon, even on ground level. Seeing it from above, though, is breathtaking!
Thank you!!!Iam came from hungary and i live in germany for 5 years.For me, seeing a mountains like this,it is a great chance and i try to snach at the chance everytime when i can.

Reactions: SpudX
This is just a reminder for me to put my Mavic Pro down and put the Air 2s out on its maiden flight ?

I agree with everyone else-beautiful scenery which is beautifully filmed. No one has asked and you did not tell us exactly where this was shot.?Was that a ski lodge or some sort of hotel? Where was this filmed?

Dale
Miami

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard