DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Air 2S, No Yaw Control Out of the Box

Yes. Post 4 shows how to turn off or on sideways flight. LEFT STICK (which he explained wrong cause he said the right stick worked fine and not left) would not work going left or right.
Boy did I goof. His problem was YAW, NOT ROLL. I was in a hurry and totally botched my reply. He found the problem. Read his updated OP.

Reactions: Tufargon
Boy did I goof. His problem was YAW, NOT ROLL. I was in a hurry and totally botched my reply. He found the problem. Read his updated OP.
I also updated my last post. Which was basically the same as my initial post.

Recently purchased a DJI Air 2S.
After updating the firmware, placing the proper propellers on the proper motors, calibrating it, etc., I flew today for the first time. The drone does not yaw right or left. The left joystick allows it to go up and down; the right joystick is fully functioning going forward, backwards, left, and right. I have the RC controller set on Mode 2 (normal mode).

UPDATE: I believe that I found my problem if someone will confirm. When I was flying it, I drew a green box around an object, as though I wanted the camera to follow that object. I forgot to delete that green box and tried flying elsewhere. It wouldn’t yaw. So I’m guessing that the reason it wouldn’t yaw is that it was continuing to want to try to fly to capture that object. I tried it again, and this time deleted the box, and they drone flew fine.
I just had the same problem now I know what I did. Thanks to all

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11