DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New cable suggestions

lrdj88fan

Reactions
I've had my MP1 for a year, and recently changed phones from a Samsumg S7 to as Note 8. While the Note 8 just barely fits into the controller, I seem to have damaged my cable with the USB C end. My phone will not stay connected to the controller unless the cable is in just the right position.
Any suggestions on a good new cable?

Yes .. get one (or a couple).
Ebay and Amazon have hundreds to choose from that will only cost a few dollars.
No kidding... I was really hoping for some advice on brands from people who had bought, and used them for the Mavic Pro. Not every cable brand on Ebay and Amazon is a good choice.

No kidding... I was really hoping for some advice on brands from people who had bought, and used them for the Mavic Pro. Not every cable brand on Ebay and Amazon is a good choice.
You aren't buying a new car.
Just get a couple and you'll have a spare.

I am using these:
These are for the micro USB, you need the USB3 connector, just hunt around the link and you will find them.
Just plug the button into your controller side port (leave it there all the time), and just use the cable get it close, and it will snap to connection and charging.
These will only charge your various devices, no data sync-ing, as there are no data lines, just the charging lines.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet