DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Camera Sensor Swipe a game changer

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
This is a feature I have been wanting for a long time. Seeing the Sensors Camera on the map.

Being able to watch for birds when hovering is huge , considering how many Drones I have lost do to a bird strike not to mention Wires and walls.

Being able to see another side of the sky is really nice as it increases my odds of Capturing the Lightning Strikes ,

I think Eventually were going to see all 4 sides of the cameras on the Map but for now I will take the Swipe.

I think this is taking us one step closer to flying beyond VLOS .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain. Land on the Water, Capture the Lightning.

Last edited:
Does this come with a FW update?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I just flew and what I need now is dedicated button to switch to all 4 really fast , it takes a little time to press the screen arrows and sometimes its hit or miss to make the switch. WOW Factor none the less.
Does it not switch automatically when you move your drone in that direction? ;)

How To program one of the RC Pro buttons to automatically turn on vision assist. Great and usable feature!

Reactions: TonyPHX
How To program one of the RC Pro buttons to automatically turn on vision assist. Great and usable feature!
THAT would be neat! I actually really enjoyed the feature today as I was doing some low level trucking shots of a retail store front. It is nice to see and confirm that all is clear in the direction you are flying. It is a genuine supplement to VLOS because from the drone view I can judge height versus obstacles so much better.

I have now benefitted from the new feature on two commercial jobs, so I have to tip my hat to DJI.

I just flew and what I need now is dedicated button to switch to all 4 really fast , it takes a little time to press the screen arrows and sometimes its hit or miss to make the switch. WOW Factor none the less.
I hope DJI will expand the programable button options. RC Pro is a great controller but the very limited button function options makes it underutilised.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams