DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New drone guy...videos turning out well so far (Mavic Mini)

lappdawg27

Reactions
I've had about 30 flights on my Mavic Mini so far. No a single issue so far, and being new to drones (but not R/C), I've been so impressed with the Mini. I shoot railroad subjects and the drone opens up so many possibilities it's crazy. The video below features the first trip out over water (a little). There are Eagles and other predatory birds around so I was a little nervous.

I live in a railroad town and love them and watching videos
Of them from different places. I didn’t watch but a few minutes of it but don’t have the time and don’t think I’m criticizing you but 18 minutes is a bit much. I’m glad to see the MM does as well as it does as I have one on the way but I would try and make them shorter
to get more views.
I did like the way you did the sound.Thumbswayup

I live in a railroad town and love them and watching videos
Of them from different places. I didn’t watch but a few minutes of it but don’t have the time and don’t think I’m criticizing you but 18 minutes is a bit much. I’m glad to see the MM does as well as it does as I have one on the way but I would try and make them shorter
to get more views.
I did like the way you did the sound.Thumbswayup

I agree this video is a bit long...doesn't help that the trains are moving slow either.

Reactions: dirkclod
This video is great!

I like that you included so much footage. Too many people in this world today are so accustomed to bite-sized information, that they can't handle something more than 30 seconds or 142 characters. Don't let them persuade you that posting a long video is a bad thing.

That Mini looks stable.

Thanks for the comments! By the way, I use an external audio recorder on a tripod when I fly, so that's where the sound is coming from. I start the audio and then push the record button in the DJI Fly app which makes a fairly loud beep. I use that to sync the audio and video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki