DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New drone owner and member needing help and advice.

Aderf

Reactions
Hi all.
I have recently purchased an mp1. Unfortunately it has a battery fault. One cell is not charging as much as the other two.
I am based in the UK and was wondering if there is any companies that can recondition my battery, it has been charged 11 times.
If this is not possible can anyone recommend where to buy a new one?
My final question is what software do people use with a cp2112 to reset batteries.
Thanks in advance.
Aderf

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum! Sounds like a bad battery. I'm not sure if they can be repaired or not.

Thanks for the quick reply. I was hoping there were companies in the UK which had the necessary skills to reset etc.
Thanks again.

Howdy from the Houston Texas area. I also fly M1P's (I have 2 of them). With regards to batteries, if you look on Ebay once in a while you can find a DJI battery. I have also used aftermarket ones from Amazon. I had one A/M battery fail when the locking clamp just fell out. Fortunately, it happened at my desk. I still use that battery but ONLY for non flying operations. I would also suggest looking into NLD for more options for your drone.

Reactions: GFields
Hi. From the answers so far it seems that drone flying is popular with the order generation which I think is great. Gives me hope being a newbie at my age.
Thanks

Hi. From the answers so far it seems that drone flying is popular with the order generation which I think is great. Gives me hope being a newbie at my age.
Thanks
"Older" generation? There are pilots of all ages here. But many are indeed older. For me, it's a second career after retirement. For others, an acquired hobby post-retirement. Still, others have been flying for years.

We all pitch in to try to help each other from good and bad experiences :)
Feel free to share your experiences.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000