DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New drone pilot, and new forum member.

Justin8a

Reactions
I'm new to this all the way around. Never done a forum, never owned a drone. I've flown little ones which brought me to flying the big ones. I've read the main laws, registered my drone, and have the apps for no fly zones. I'm here to learn anything I don't know and to learn how to fix my drone if I need to. Which I just had a minor accident. Lol I posted that on another thread. I have DJI refresh, but I'm saving it for when it gets totaled.
Anyway, thanks ahead for the help I'll get from people on here. I'll spread the knowledge I gain to future pilots.

Reactions: ZX14-R and msinger
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thank you. I appreciate it. I'm already finding the site very helpful and friendly. Thanks again.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Justin8a
Welcome to the forum and the hobby :)

Reactions: Justin8a
Thank you, much appreciated. It was a great idea. Looks like everyone is helpful.

RTFM, Watch plenty of other peoples videos on setting/hints/tips, get some ND and maybe ND/P filters, Practice Practice Practice.

Go progressively further, Higher,.

Do some editing on whatever level you feel comfortable with.

Ask questions (After you have searched !!!)

Onward and upward .......

RTFM, Watch plenty of other peoples videos on setting/hints/tips, get some ND and maybe ND/P filters, Practice Practice Practice.

Go progressively further, Higher,.

Do some editing on whatever level you feel comfortable with.

Ask questions (After you have searched !!!)

Onward and upward .......
Thank you very much. I'm definitely looking forward to getting better. Starting off with fixing a minor accident. Haha much appreciated.

Reactions: ZX14-R
Thank you very much. I'm definitely looking forward to getting better. Starting off with fixing a minor accident. Haha much appreciated.
Haha, I had my first crash yesterday. Hiking a trail in the foothills of Kyrgyzstan, near Bishkek. Decided to try out the active track.

I was playing with the slider that controls from what position the drone would follow. I didn’t realize how sensitive it was, and watched in surprised amazement as my Mavic Air zipped from my right, rapidly towards my left profile.

Unfortunately, it ended up doing a little hedge trimming, and crashed. Happily totally unharmed.

Haha, I had my first crash yesterday. Hiking a trail in the foothills of Kyrgyzstan, near Bishkek. Decided to try out the active track.

I was playing with the slider that controls from what position the drone would follow. I didn’t realize how sensitive it was, and watched in surprised amazement as my Mavic Air zipped from my right, rapidly towards my left profile.

Unfortunately, it ended up doing a little hedge trimming, and crashed. Happily totally unharmed.
Haha well I'm glad your drone is perfectly fine. I know the feeling one's it hits the floor. Unfortunately mine didn't turn out all that fine. The drone itself works perfectly, but the camera is malfunctioning.
Thanks for the story though, now I know what those sliders do. I would have made the same mistake.

Reactions: Dan C
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sedmonds