DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Drone Pilot

ThePilot011

Reactions
Hello all,

I am not new to drones, but I am new to this forum. I have flown Spark, then Mavic Air, and a month ago I added the Mavic 2 Pro which I sent for replacement due to sensor and range issues.

Thank you

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: ThePilot011
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
Thank you dirkclod! I have read many posts here when I had questions about drones. I will do my best to return the favor :)

Hi ! I am a new pilot of the Mavic Fly More Pro in South Africa. Received three batteries in the bundle. I have been flying in Beginner mode and yesterday came to recharge one of the batteries and it just showed a red light on the charger without charging! I left it on charge for two hours and then it changed to green and fully charged as normal.
The other batteries are fine.
Does this mean that I can expect trouble with this particular battery failing in the future?

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy the Mavic 2 Pro, absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Hi ! I am a new pilot of the Mavic Fly More Pro in South Africa. Received three batteries in the bundle. I have been flying in Beginner mode and yesterday came to recharge one of the batteries and it just showed a red light on the charger without charging! I left it on charge for two hours and then it changed to green and fully charged as normal.
The other batteries are fine.
Does this mean that I can expect trouble with this particular battery failing in the future?

Hi! I am not sure what's going on, but try to update the firmware for all batteries.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69