DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New FAA 107 Pilot

Pilot_Twin

Reactions
Just passed my FAA 107 Test and now wonder what are the best Sites for me to list on as “Pilot for Hire”.
I have seen Droners.io but wonder what else is out there. I am a new Mavic Air pilot although I am also a licensed Single, Muti-Engine , Instrument Pilot and a licensed Realtor. I live NW of Chicago. Would appreciate any recommendations and suggestions.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy!
You should be able to get your questions answered here. Best of luck!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. Let your friends, family, co-workers, church members, neighbors, and anyone else you can think of know that you are a professional pilot looking for work. Advertise in Craigslist, it is FREE and or sign up to Angie's List. It is pretty easy and jobs will start coming. I have a friend that does it part time and is always asking me to help but I still haven't taken the test. Good luck!!!

Welcome to the forum. Let your friends, family, co-workers, church members, neighbors, and anyone else you can think of know that you are a professional pilot looking for work. Advertise in Craigslist, it is FREE and or sign up to Angie's List. It is pretty easy and jobs will start coming. I have a friend that does it part time and is always asking me to help but I still haven't taken the test. Good luck!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard