DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware RC V01.00.0600

After I updated the firmware V01.00.0600 in RC of Mavic Mini, The RC won’t connect to the AC anymore, I already tried refreshing the firmware in DJI assistant 2 for mavic and it does nothing, I already tried to talk to the DJI techincal support, they said they cannot give me the exact solution to the problem, I did follow all the suggestions from the DJI forum but it did nothing, the RC is stil showing “Linking Failed” but somehow I can move the gimbal from the RC. But still the RC wont connect to the AC.
Can someone help me here coz i am so frustrated fixing this problem???

Attachments

• 5B8A5BE7-6B79-4332-90E2-5E00667D40F6.png
    5B8A5BE7-6B79-4332-90E2-5E00667D40F6.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 852A90B2-4B58-411A-902B-B687F0AAF7C4.png
    852A90B2-4B58-411A-902B-B687F0AAF7C4.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 2
@Asthon John Have you tried reinstalling Fly on your phone/tablet? No idea if it will solve the problem but it may help

Not good!? Do you know anyone with the same model controller that you could try pairing to your drone as a test? My suspicion is that something has gone irreversibly wrong during the firmware update. Perhaps try looking for a second hand controller? There must be many more lost/crashed drones than there are dead controllers?

This link is not accessible I'm afraid. Also I thought the CE version lacked the FCC amplifier physically meaning it would simply not really perform great.
I used a 'gps hack' method back when the mini first launched and it would seem to be in FCC but I did not notice and real improvements to the range.
My best flight was over the coast line cliffs for 3.7km with a yagi antenna

This link is not accessible I'm afraid. Also I thought the CE version lacked the FCC amplifier physically meaning it would simply not really perform great.
I used a 'gps hack' method back when the mini first launched and it would seem to be in FCC but I did not notice and real improvements to the range.
My best flight was over the coast line cliffs for 3.7km with a yagi antenna
The drone-hacks is working. You get a more stable signal at longer distance. The boost is on remote control.

The drone-hacks is working. You get a more stable signal at longer distance. The boost is on remote control.
Thanks for replying. So are you saying that the supposedly missing 5.8GHz amplifier is not missing or just that this boosts the RC signal a bit more?
I wonder if anyone made a video pre-boost, post-boost same conditions with and without parabolic and/or yaggis :)

Thanks for replying. So are you saying that the supposedly missing 5.8GHz amplifier is not missing or just that this boosts the RC signal a bit more?
I wonder if anyone made a video pre-boost, post-boost same conditions with and without parabolic and/or yaggis :)
The boost is for the rc. I have test it first at 5.8 in town. After i boost both the air 2 and the mini, i was happy with the results. That's why i have already stop calibrating them months ago.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada