DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware Update (29-12-2022) - what's new?

I’ve never had any issues with my MA2 in 2-1/2 years and I’ve updated to every newer firmware. The small bugs some of them may have had has never caused anything to happen with my drone. Always up to date and I’ve used with Dronelink for two years with about 30 hours of automated flights. Enjoy…

DJI loves to release firmware updates without say exactly what is doing. Sometimes they release updates just to lock the ability to reverse updates or block DJI hacks. Also they do changes without consent.

Since a drone is a Aircraft for FAA, they should take more seriously this notes.

Reactions: Starz
Just a warning.

DO NOT UPDATE! Don't!

On DJI Forum there are many people reporting this update bricking the drone. So better do not update for now.

I saw post there was 01.01.1200. wonder if that was just for europe...seems it was having problems
There was a new firmware released, the 01.01.12.00, but it was bricking drones, and DJI removed it from the servers. So you shouldn't update to it even if you can. Stay on the 01.01.09.20 for now, that one is reliable.

Reactions: CLAYB.7
I thought that was probably the case why I didn't see it....was hoping it was a firmware upgrade to add remote ID here in the US....dont want to necessarily upgrade my drone or add another bit to it to comply in September of this year...thanks of the information.

Reactions: CLAYB.7 and Yaros
Okay, I just updated to the V01.01.13.00 firmware from the V01.01.09.20, everything went fine. I went through all batteries, all of them needed to be updated. Haven't flown yet so can't confirm if everything works fine. It is extremely windy these days, where I live wind gusts reaching 100 km/h (60 mph)!

For anyone who's stuck with broken firmware and drone, try following the steps described in this post.

Interesting that the Firmware release notes list a firmware version for the RC Pro, but can't find any mention that the Air 2 now works with the RC Pro controller. Can anyone confirm?
I just got the new firmware update and I downloaded it and installed it and I just got back from flying a little short test flight which turned out to be a full flight LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 😆 go figure and my MA2 performed perfectly and I read the other day that we could be looking at a new firmware update that will allow for our MA2 to be able to be flown with the new DJI RC that came with the MINI 3 PRO originally and I hope that this update was it and I am trying to find the article that I read the other day about it but I have not seen any kind of article that it will be updated to be able to use with the RC PRO which will be absolutely awesome to but if you guys can help out and find out what all this update does for us all please let us all know Thanks Guys and God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

• Love
Reactions: Yaros
Just flew with the new firmware. Everything works fine, as expected!

I did the most recent firmware and controller update for my Air2S, and now get the message "Unable to Take Off". Code 30064. Is there a way to revert back to the previous update?

I did the most recent firmware and controller update for my Air2S, and now get the message "Unable to Take Off". Code 30064. Is there a way to revert back to the previous update?
No. By any chance are you using a third party app such as Litchi? If so, you will need to update the app.

I flew myM3 and RC Pro controller drone this afternoon(Australia) after the fairly long update last night. Didn’t notice any differences to its performance

Make sure you are logged in to your account.
I updated my Air2 S and it had logged me out, needed to log in again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580