DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware v01.00.0620 released

Might be worth posting logs and summon @sar104 for analysis. Personally not a fan of cheap generic props myself but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the cause of the crash.

The flight logs should tell the story.

No my friend, dji props were installed during the crash Flight. I put these 3rd party ones later to check my Drone since now I'm out of dji props. I keep them only for emergency.

How to get those Flight logs?

No my friend, dji props were installed during the crash Flight. I put these 3rd party ones later to check my Drone since now I'm out of dji props. I keep them only for emergency.

How to get those Flight logs?

I see.. you need to plug the copter into a computer via USB and install DJI assistant. From there once it's recognised, go to the black box flight data recorder so you can retrieve the logs.

DJI support might also be able to interpret them if you open a support case.

I see.. you need to plug the copter into a computer via USB and install DJI assistant. From there once it's recognised, go to the black box flight data recorder so you can retrieve the logs.

DJI support might also be able to interpret them if you open a support case.

ok, thanks. Btw what's the max battery temp for Mavic Air Batteries?

ok, thanks. Btw what's the max battery temp for Mavic Air Batteries?
I've gone as high as 72C pushing it in a hot aussie summer but not more than that. I can only imagine they will eventually swell with repeated abuse.

I've gone as high as 72C pushing it in a hot aussie summer but not more than that. I can only imagine they will eventually swell with repeated abuse.

One Battery touched 79c, that temperature was achieved at last 5% after hovering for about 15 mins. This is the same Battery on my Drone when it crashed. I've numbered all my batteries.

Screenshot_20190415-185855.png

I just downloded it through dji assistant 2 and now my drone wont connect to the controller or to the cellphone, anyone has the same problem? And adding to it now it doesn’t show the rest of the old firmwares to downgrade it.
Thanks!

I just downloded it through dji assistant 2 and now my drone wont connect to the controller or to the cellphone, anyone has the same problem? And adding to it now it doesn’t show the rest of the old firmwares to downgrade it.
Thanks!
Yes, I too have faced connection issues after the new firmware. I've to press the rear button to obtain a connection each time. It's now really annoying. This Panama firmware is full of glitches. Either downgrade or wait up for new updates.

I ended up upgrading to the latest firmware and haven't experienced any connection issues.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Gosh, this panama620fw intrigues!
theres folks incurring pairing blockage YET folks not incurring pairing blockage.

could it be due to incompatible relate of appropriate software (apk ver, craft fw, rc fw, pc ver asst2, windows ver)?

could it be electronic components unable to properly respond to the software firmware? are the electronics all same in mavic air? or it depends which mavic air factory issue date and revision version of it?

all motherboards have revisions and normally software firmware is selectively chosen for a particular prescribed board.

Same problem with .620, in fcc mode very poor range . Do you now how to rollback ? dumlore ?

Beware: people say that it's not possible to downgrade to previous firmware versions after upgrading to 0620.

great news.

but I don't even hope they will ever fix the random panorama (not panama) exposure issues some people including me are having. opened a thread on DJI forum about it but with useless generic replies of their moderators ("we will postpone your problem to our engineering team" but no more replies since then) I lost all my hope of solving anything with them. As I heard that even unit replacement will not solve the issue (and this is my second Mavic Air with the same problem) so I guess I'm stuck with it despite it's almost 100% solvable software glitch with badly programmed exposure lock.View attachment 69080

I did a panorama last night. I locked exposure and the result was perfect (I think, but a checkerboard like you have there would have jumped out at me.

I did a panorama last night. I locked exposure and the result was perfect (I think, but a checkerboard like you have there would have jumped out at me.

personally I've had enough trying to solve this with DJI because it was endless and advices like reset your camera settings or turn your Mavic on and off are far from being helpful.

so I started to shoot, merge and edit strictly in RAW (I don't even use JPEG anymore) and haven't had any problems with random chessboard ever since.

Attachments

• 6638n.jpg
    6638n.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 69562854_10217091504578290_2492553183260311552_o.jpg
    69562854_10217091504578290_2492553183260311552_o.jpg
    891 KB · Views: 25
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads