DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware

No published changes..... just hidden fixes. Typical DJI.

DJI probably fixed some issues and they don't want to say which ones exactly so if they are critical they will not way it to us.

Reactions: Faster
I think this was to fix the malfunctioning camera a few people were having after their last firmware update. I rolled mine back to fix it but I suppose I'll give this a shot.

All these updates do not bring any improvement, only locks to not be able to hack them and this last one to put a new lock because HACK-DRONE found a way to downgrade to the latest firmware the best firmware to do Hacks is .2040 and it is the latest that brings improvements all the others only locks

Reactions: koonley
Probably to address any hacking.

• Sad
Reactions: mobilehomer
DJI probably fixed some issues and they don't want to say which ones exactly so if they are critical they will not way it to us.
This degree of cynicism is a bit overwrought. I doubt they're that craven.

Far more likely the fixes are obscure and technical, making lay descriptions difficult and unwieldy.

Well, I guess is more than just Optimized user experience, and improved overall software stability
According to the new Litchi update
"With the new Air 2S DJI firmware update v02.04.21.50 the Air 2S is now fully supported by Litchi including gimbal support"
Hello everybody!
I wonder when the fixed SDK 4.16.1 will be released now???

I'm fairly sure my ADS-B detection stopped working with the previous firmware (UK). It's working again with this latest release.

Reactions: Jurgen
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet