DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware

Yep, my M2Z updated a couple of hours ago when I took it out for a bit of of flying. No problem updating via DJI 4 Go app. Didn’t get to try any of the new stuff.

And for our new fliers do rememberIMG_1766-1.jpeg

Reactions: Joebie
Just tried it with 1/2 of a battery as it bad windy here and seems ok, flew stable and
didn't see any settings were changed. Still would check all just to be sure though .
Did do 3 Pano's but until I can compare some from before I can't say if they were improved or not .

Started to fly my M2P at 5:45PM EST and the update request come up. Update went will. Did not notice any changes but did not try the new program changes. Disappointed that precision landing is still not available.
Currently this quad usually lands within 4-6 feet of takeoff HOME. But sometimes greater than 15 ft. This can be an issue. Hoping for more in the future.

Started to fly my M2P at 5:45PM EST and the update request come up. Update went will. Did not notice any changes but did not try the new program changes. Disappointed that precision landing is still not available.
Currently this quad usually lands within 4-6 feet of takeoff HOME. But sometimes greater than 15 ft. This can be an issue. Hoping for more in the future.
same here , big issue with precision landing and still no update , shame on DJI :(

Reactions: ANT0407
Why is a big issue, can't you bring it down on your own . I have never not took over when it got over my head ... I tell's ya when ya just have to say..take off go around the block and come back right here ...I.m getting out of this hobby ...
Give em time they will fix it or not. I'm just thankful the update didn't cause any real issues
and havn't flew with it enough yet to tell if it hasn't .:oops:

Why is a big issue, can't you bring it down on your own . I have never not took over when it got over my head ... I tell's ya when ya just have to say..take off go around the block and come back right here ...I.m getting out of this hobby ...
Give em time they will fix it or not. I'm just thankful the update didn't cause any real issues
and havn't flew with it enough yet to tell if it hasn't .:oops:
Man , when you located in the tight spot its always an issue , or you land on someone head or falls into the lake or whatever f. it is , sure you gonna complain

Don't take off from a spot thats that dangerous or try and land in one .
Mine might fall in a lake if something went wrong but not from it landing .
Hey I have crashed more drones than I can remember and it has almost always
been my own fault not because of depending on it to land on no dime .
I was just poking at you guys more than anything :p

Reactions: Cometman
Don't take off from a spot thats that dangerous or try and land in one .
Mine might fall in a lake if something went wrong but not from it landing .
Hey I have crashed more drones than I can remember and it has almost always
been my own fault not because of depending on it to land on no dime .
I was just poking at you guys more than anything :p
Dude , my m2z can land 30 feet away onto the pond or onto neighbour roof

Then take it over when you can see it and don't be flying it over no ones head .
Fly safe and smart dude ;)

so you recommend get into the pond :) lol
No you said that I said take it over and land it. Now lets let this get back on topic and if you want to converse with me do so in a message as to not clutter up this thread .
We kinda getting off track .:)

Reactions: Eugenious99
I like the idea to turn on/off vision with 4.3.2 or higher.....

But it isnt working for me. Android 4.3.2, upgraded firmware, see no option at all to configure C1 or C2 with this option.

This what you talking about gnirtS .
IMG_1772-1.jpeg

Screenshot attached. Latest 4.3.2 (reinstalled to checl). Latest .01 firmware (refreshed to check).

I dont get the option to turn the bottom LEDs on off via a C button OR map OA to a C button.

Android etc. Is this yet another feature they only bothered coding for IOS or do people running android see these options?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181012-175948.png
    Screenshot_20181012-175948.png
    3 MB · Views: 78
The option for toggling vision assistance on/off is in Chinese in my C1 and C2 menus, how did that happen? Everything else is in English.
Plus last night the camera couldn't and wouldn't auto focus, uninstalled the update and reinstalled it, now it seems ok.

My Chinese C1 and C2 option to toggle the vision sensors off and on. Anyone else have this too?
20181012_135111.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa