DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware

I was obviously wrongly assuming that pushing both c1 and c2 together were disable vision..
I updated my drone last night, and had no binding of vision options at all... But go4 has updated this morning so will try when I get home.
With no drone connected, there is still no option to bind to vision

I was obviously wrongly assuming that pushing both c1 and c2 together were disable vision..
I updated my drone last night, and had no binding of vision options at all... But go4 has updated this morning so will try when I get home.
With no drone connected, there is still no option to bind to vision

Android or apple?

Screenshot attached. Latest 4.3.2 (reinstalled to checl). Latest .01 firmware (refreshed to check).

I dont get the option to turn the bottom LEDs on off via a C button OR map OA to a C button.

Android etc. Is this yet another feature they only bothered coding for IOS or do people running android see these options?
Not sure but looking at my app now I have 4.3.3 .Has to be an IOS thing.

Screenshot attached. Latest 4.3.2 (reinstalled to checl). Latest .01 firmware (refreshed to check).

I dont get the option to turn the bottom LEDs on off via a C button OR map OA to a C button.

Android etc. Is this yet another feature they only bothered coding for IOS or do people running android see these options?

Confirmed reprogramming C1 – C2 buttons for vision sensors works on my iPhone but isn’t present on my Crystalsky nor Epson goggles… Same situation for adjusting Hyperlaps speed... Have the option in iOS but not on Android

Just updated the latest firmware, 1st time on this little thingThumbswayup

All ok but not gonna be able to fly for a couple of days, good old English weather for ya:(

Yeah IDK my controller was saying that the aircraft was updated and I needed to update the controller, the aircraft was flying all kinds of weird it was dropping an altitude. So I just bring it down took it home and I'm about to update.

Strange how some are and some are not .Not sure what causes that but have read it before
just can't remember what they did to cure it .

All looks to be OK here.

The process could have been a bit smoother though, since DJI GO on Android wouldn't apply either the Drone or Controller firmware giving "disconnected" errors multiple times. Once I connected the M2P to my PC over USB though DJI Assistant was able to install in on the first attempt, after which the phone was able to update the controller on the next attempt as well.

Did anybody's aircraft update on its own when turning it on today?
I think mine did.
If you are allowing auto update from your device, that may not be a good idea if DJI throws a bad update. Just a thought. At least with auto update turned off, you have a choice.

Reactions: Zombiebrains
Started to fly my M2P at 5:45PM EST and the update request come up. Update went will. Did not notice any changes but did not try the new program changes. Disappointed that precision landing is still not available.
Currently this quad usually lands within 4-6 feet of takeoff HOME. But sometimes greater than 15 ft. This can be an issue. Hoping for more in the future.
Something I found out. If you wait for at least 12 satillites before you take off, the landing will be a little more accurate.

So apparently when I got home and used the DJI assistant I was still on the old firmware, so I updated the Drone with the assistant even though it never finished it stayed at 95% then gave me a message on the screen saying that the connected device was unstable to disconnect and reconnect and see what firmware I was on, so I did and I guess it updated to the recent firmware cuz everything seems fine except the front LEDs stay solid red versus solid green, like someone mentioned would happened after the update.
Also I was hoping that the update would fix the issue I was having on the last firmware where the obstacle avoidance were turned off completely during (TAP FLY FREE MODE,) unfortunately on TAP FLY FREE MODE all obstacle avoidance are still unavailable... Anybody else have this issue? Everything else seems to work fine.

I live in Canada and my M2Z with iPhone 7+ and iOS 12.1 did not show or prompt me that it required a firmware upgrade. I had to open DJI Assistant and only there that it showed that there was the new firmware available.

Also, the upgrade seems to be only for the Aircraft and not the Controller. I don’t see anything on DJI site to download the firmware for the controller nor does the DJI Go 4 app asks to upgrade the controller. My controller still shows as 1.0.0.0. Has anyone
found the same thing?

IMG_2449.JPG

Reactions: frank candor
Just tried it with 1/2 of a battery as it bad windy here and seems ok, flew stable and
didn't see any settings were changed. Still would check all just to be sure though .
Did do 3 Pano's but until I can compare some from before I can't say if they were improved or not .

Happy Anniversary btw.

I'm late but did you notice that the wind warnings aren't as sensitive? I flew today and didn't get a single one and it was windy enough that I fully expected them.

Reactions: dirkclod
Man , when you located in the tight spot its always an issue , or you land on someone head or falls into the lake or whatever f. it is , sure you gonna complain

Flip it into tripod mode and land it yourself. I took off from my case and landed back into the case this afternoon. 14"X18" no problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead