DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New form Westfield, New Jersey

NjGreg

Reactions
Hi Everyone,
I am a new pilot and only flown about 6 times. Living on the on the edge of a 5 mile fly zone of a airport. Haven't flown over 100ft high and less than 1500ft of my house. Some neighbors look at me when I fly because of the noise rhe Mavic Air makes. Besides that all seems good with the neighbors Looking on YouTube and brought the stealth propellers bet still get stares when dlying. I drove to a park in the next neighborhood and no one bothered me. Looking forward to see what everyone is talking about and hope to learn how to be a better pilot. ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from the Peach State, Georgia. I also live within 2 NFZ's but I can still fly up to 400 ft within VLOS from my backyard around my neighborhood. What is weird is that the DJI app shows 2 overlapping zones whereas the Airmap shows I'm not in any zones. Can anyone explain this?
ff0bb8334b1a998be27e95af218af42d.jpg
914b1f4dd7f03ea0110219c8b60bb079.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hi Everyone,
I am a new pilot and only flown about 6 times. Living on the on the edge of a 5 mile fly zone of a airport. Haven't flown over 100ft high and less than 1500ft of my house. Some neighbors look at me when I fly because of the noise rhe Mavic Air makes. Besides that all seems good with the neighbors Looking on YouTube and brought the stealth propellers bet still get stares when dlying. I drove to a park in the next neighborhood and no one bothered me. Looking forward to see what everyone is talking about and hope to learn how to be a better pilot. ?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: NjGreg
Colonia here, new to drones. Still learning. Is there a drone club in the Westfield, Clark Woodbbridge area? I got the Mavic Pro Platinum as a gift. Need to learn how to fly it.

Welcome from Georgia USA, The Peach State!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d