DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Florida

ntw25

Reactions
Good morning all. New pilot here from Jacksonville Florida (Originally from London,UK).

I wanted a drone for a while and pulled the trigger yesterday
(Fathers Day gift to myself).

I have had a couple of test flights, but need to find myself a wide open space to gain more confidence.

will also look at getting my license I think, so as I can step up if I enjoy it. Would be good if I could use it as an additional income stream as well as a hobby.

I will take a look around the forums. I am sure there is a ton of advice.

Thanks

Neil

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Haven’t flown in FL yet. Guess I'll have to see it thru your lens. I fly an M2P. What did you choose?

Lots of fellow Floridians and others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice lost drone recovery. Chances are you’ll crash, and perhaps lose your bird. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Good morning all. New pilot here from Jacksonville Florida (Originally from London,UK).

I have had a couple of test flights, but need to find myself a wide open space to gain more confidence.

will also look at getting my license I think, so as I can step up if I enjoy it. Would be good if I could use it as an additional income stream as well as a hobby.

Thanks

Neil
Welcome to the Forum from West Palm Beach. The members are extremely helpful and willing to share information and answers question. Learn as much as you can, it will make flying much easier. Enjoy your MA2

Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Thanks

Neil
Welcome. I was asked the other day what I'd like for fathers day. Hmmm

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spshow