DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New From New Orleans, La,

Welcome to the forum and the world of dji drones dude. You are going to have a lot of fun with that bird lol

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

0rojyyg-png.57657

Welcome to the forum! :)

My name is Vince. Just wanting to say hello. I recently purchased a new Mavic Pro Platinum and am excited to get into droning.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy the MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

0rojyyg-png.57657
Thanks so much.. I have been looking around for the last few weeks... Great forum!

Reactions: dirkclod
Haven't been there in about 18 years, but headed there this weekend for a conference.
Any tips on good places to fly?

Regrettably I'm not really sure. I'm so new at this hobby that I haven't really been anywhere with my drone accept over my house. I would think City Park would be a good place. Away from people obviously. I would also consider the River Walk area. That is near St. Louis Cathedral and could possibly provide some very nice pictures as well as video. I'm just not to sure of what is appropriate and what isn't.

Thanks! We’re in town now, so if anyone has more ideas, let’s hear them! Hoping the winds die off a little.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54