DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Searcy,Ar

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. The anticipation of arrival is part of the fun. You will find all sorts of suggestions and recommendations here in the forums. Wish you well. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
So this whole drone thing I’m into now is my neighbors fault haha. My Mavic Pro is currently in the mail and won’t be arriving until Tuesday. I am really stoked about this hobby and hopefully my wife won’t kill me because she don’t know yet
Oh dear hiding from the wife eh? BIG mistake! If you think your drone was expensive your in for a big wake up call when she finds out! You should have done what l did; bribed her first!!

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Pro!

Thanks,
FDS Team

What all these guys on the forum DONT KNOW is how this morning MavicChopperPilot
( my next door neighbor), was awaiting his new bird and they only delivered the batteries...
The mavic was tracked to be in town but on another truck!!!
Can u Guys imagine how crazy that would make someone..
Lol.
So after a phone call the local post office got it found and MavicChopperPilot went to pick up..
We were updating when we had to stop cause the remote was going below 50%.
ughhhh..
So now TWO big delays..
Long story short the New Bird got updated, calibrated all the way around and my Bud finally took flight just after dusk...
No problem on the help setting it up friend.
You know more bout camera settings so you can repay by teaching me those things..
Super proud for you, I know EVERYONE here
Can relate to your excitement...

Reactions: MavicChopperPilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d