DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Worcester, UK

SteveBell

Reactions
Hi, all,

Ageing retired newbie here. :)

My other half bought me a Mavic Pro for my 70th and I'm loving the learning experience and the amazing pictures that come from such a small camera. Finding that for cinematic video the settings are vitally important. So much to learn and loving it.

Always pleased to hear from others in the area.

Steve.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi, all,

My other half bought me a Mavic Pro for my 70th and I'm loving the learning experience and the amazing pictures that come from such a small camera. Finding that for cinematic video the settings are vitally important. So much to learn and loving it.

Steve.
Howdy from Wyoming @SteveBell , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi, all,

Steve.
Hello and welcome i am also a retired pilot into my 72 year i dont fly my mavic so often now more fixed wing planes i have had a lot of good times flying and some good videos these are good toys even for us oldies keeps us young and keeps learning
Have fun Derek from Telford Shropshire

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, fly safe and have fun!

Hi, all,

Steve.
Hi Steve,

Also flying in Worcester, have you tried race course and up in the Malverns yet?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000