DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New group created for Seattle/Western King County - Please join!

kingpin24

Reactions
Hi all,

It's great to finally find a community of people with similar passions! I have had a Mavic Pro for a while now, and would like to start a club for regular meetings in the general Western King County area where we can decide on locations and/or hikes to take our drones and capture footage on. Additionally we could learn some hands on advice from more experienced flyers!

EDIT: A new group has been created for this location so please check here and join!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
Look in here Local
and see if you
can start a group .

Reactions: kingpin24
Thanks for the help! I went on to that section, but I'm unable to start a group (I can only see 4 groups there, and no create group option).
Yes I just looked after I posted and not sure what or where the thread is that shows you how so sorry.
I have asked @clackey and will ask @BigAl07 now as you could start one and be over it. Would be what you are asking for . Give it a little time and one will log on and tell us.
Sorry I should know this and thought i did but must have ate and forgot, happens alot. :)

Yes, I can set up a local group for your area if you are interested in managing it. Just message me and we'll go from there....
Thanks for adding that group C so just join and start a thread @kingpin24 .Thumbswayup

Reactions: kingpin24
Hi @clackey
Please set up a LOCAL Group for South Africa - ... I'll Manage it - (as best as Possible)

You Can USE The Following PICTURE - for the Group ...

f.jpg

Thanks a Lot

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe