DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New guy from Northwest Arkansas

RisingSky@UVT

Reactions
Just want to say hello and I’m glad to be here. I am 107 certified and play with drones for a living. I look forward to educating myself more here and helping others when I can. I am located in Northwest Arkansas and have lived here nearly 7 years now, was California born and raised but decided to try something new.Mercy_Hospital_April_2020-1-6.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

A big Texas Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Haven’t flown in NWA yet, but I've made many trips to Rogers and Fayetteville. Guess I'll have to see the aerial views thru your lens.

As you can see, we have lots of fellow Arkansans and over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you with us!

Haven’t flown in NWA yet, but I've made many trips to Rogers and Fayetteville. Guess I'll have to see the aerial views thru your lens.

As you can see, we have lots of fellow Arkansans and over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Thank you for the welcome! I am glad to be here and look forward to sharing information and I feel confident I will find good help here as well. I do deal with UAV trouble shooting, repairs and setups and I will be in here looking looking for help at times when I am stumped. I have lots of experience with diagnosing and repairs and have been trained in many relating fields over the past 20 years. Before I got into this industry I was a master Mercedes Benz technician for over 16 years and being hands on is in my blood. I love digging into things like this.

Attachments

• IMG_8766.jpg
    IMG_8766.jpg
    9.5 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: mrjohnc1

Also, don't hesitate to look me up if you are ever in the area! I always enjoy meeting new operators and maybe get some flight time together!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum! :)

Agreed Boxer1200 lol! Although we do have family and friends in the Hot Springs area I am glad we came here. The weather is much more intense in the Hop Springs area and me being from California, I still have a hard time with the humidity here.... lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke