DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new guy

bigsie66

Reactions
hi all,
am the proud and excited owner of a mavic pro, my first drone and its a lot too take in. I am a professional photographer and have finally took the plunge into what I hope will be an even more creative side too my photography. did my first test flight today and found the mavic very easy too control and moved out of beginner mode after the first battery depleted. new battery attached and kept the drone fairly close and the got some great aerial shots, and after looking at them on my Mac I can see so much potential ahead, very excited!!!

Reactions: dirkclod
hi all,
am the proud and excited owner of a mavic pro, my first drone and its a lot too take in. I am a professional photographer and have finally took the plunge into what I hope will be an even more creative side too my photography. did my first test flight today and found the mavic very easy too control and moved out of beginner mode after the first battery depleted. new battery attached and kept the drone fairly close and the got some great aerial shots, and after looking at them on my Mac I can see so much potential ahead, very excited!!!
Howdy from Wyoming @bigsie66 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: bigsie66
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
thanks have been reading a lot on the do's and dont's and taken onboard, a lot of my flying will be done in the vast open wilderness of Scotland

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

hi all,
As a photographer myself, I'm thrilled with the capabilities of the Mavic Pro. Lightroom and Photoshop have profiles to correct the lens geometry, and I get some excellent results doing HDRs and Panos.

Enjoy your Mavic. It's a great little aircraft, and welcome to the forum.

Mel

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada