DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Hot Rod Skin

i like it! How long did your last skin last for? I like the Decal Girl's skins come off without any glue residue but I feel like the corners catch easily on things

Reactions: Del
i like it! How long did your last skin last for? I like the Decal Girl's skins come off without any glue residue but I feel like the corners catch easily on things
Yes they are a little "snaggy" on the edges , I just handle it minimally. I really dig the color scheme as far as the shading. the skin could have fit a little tighter on the arms , it peeks through a bit. Overall I think 6 months of use is worth the 27 buck investment.

Looks good. I’m not tired of my carbon fiber yet. Nice thing about the skins it’s like having a new drone after you’re done.

Looks good. I’m not tired of my carbon fiber yet. Nice thing about the skins it’s like having a new drone after you’re done.
I had the black carbon fiber from sophos it was nice and thick. just needed a change.20171007_143111.jpg

Sweet Bird !! yeah my next skin will be white or silver carbon fiber as well.
are those Bower carbon fiber props ?

8E6EBF81-4FD2-4F01-9C2A-99B7587A4798.jpeg I can’t remember I purchased those from Dron world. I do like them they are nice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15