DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new drone and wrapgrade

Hawkmaster

Reactions
Hi all, so after my first crash and dealing with DJI care refresh (all went well, total time 3 weeks) new drone is coming in
on Wednesday. I had bought a decal girl black skin for the first one and loved the added visibility, but i thought it fit poorly,
showing grey lines of the ac in between stickers. After researching here and web it seems that wrapgrade has the best
fitting skins.
For some reason it seems they dont ship to usa, i checked amazon, ebay, etc. cant find any in black.
Has any1 found a workaround to get 1, or would it be unpolite to ask a fellow forum member from Canada or Mexico to buy
it for me, then ship it to me ? I would obviously pay all costs upfront.
Thanks for any input

It wouldn't be unpolite but i wouldn't message anyone you have not conversed with before and ask.
Good luck.

Reactions: Peterson
Thanks for any input
Wrapgrade ships from Japan to the US. I needed a different color individual piece for my M2P, so they wrote up a custom order for me at a very reasonable price. Email was a clear method of stating what I wanted. I also bought a color of accent that wasn’t available on Amazon.

Howdy Hawkmaster ,
If you are stuck with this .
I’m in Alberta Canada.
I would be willing to help you .
I often come across this as Amazon .com has way more stuff on it than amazon .ca does .
There are also many US vendors that either don’t ship to Canada or charge ridiculous shipping fees .
I hope you get it sorted out soon .

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi all, so after my first crash and dealing with DJI care refresh (all went well, total time 3 weeks) new drone is coming in
on Wednesday. I had bought a decal girl black skin for the first one and loved the added visibility, but i thought it fit poorly,
showing grey lines of the ac in between stickers. After researching here and web it seems that wrapgrade has the best
fitting skins.
For some reason it seems they dont ship to usa, i checked amazon, ebay, etc. cant find any in black.
Has any1 found a workaround to get 1, or would it be unpolite to ask a fellow forum member from Canada or Mexico to buy
it for me, then ship it to me ? I would obviously pay all costs upfront.
Thanks for any input

You might consider getting an all Black Wet Suit that will give your batteries some protection, some extra function and a nice black look.

We offer Forum Members a special price..
Email me [email protected]

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in and out of the storm
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 11.59.21 AM.png

Reactions: Peterson
Thanks for that info, never knew to try amazon .ca, found 1 real close but not right;
Going to look around a bit more, let you know if help is needed, Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925