DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New in Box? Fly More Combo - Prop's already installed?

How long ago did you order? Mine came in one large brown box .. inside was just the Mavic Pro box -- that's it. Watching some unboxing it looks like it should have had 3 boxes ... and the new 'combo branding' is one large white box with everything in it.
No order. Went into my local Maplin store a week ago and picked one up. It came sealed in a brown box which contained one large white box containing everything listed in the Fly More Combo.

IMG_2486.JPG

Adding my 2 cents,

I bought mine from JB Hifi last week (3rd week of August) and it all came in a brown cardboard box. Instead were 2 white boxes, one for the drone and one for the fly more combo, and a brown box with the included leather bag.

Two propellers were already installed (can't remember which ones).

Last edited:
So it looks like there must be a bit of old stock out there with folks getting the flymore in multiple boxes vs one box. I'd be fine either way as long as more than just the MP was in the box(boxes). New one should be here mid week -- fingers crossed , 1 box or multiple that all partz are included.

Curious if the new box (single white) comes loaded with latest firmware .... or if you still have to update firmware out of the box.

So it looks like there must be a bit of old stock out there with folks getting the flymore in multiple boxes vs one box. I'd be fine either way as long as more than just the MP was in the box(boxes). New one should be here mid week -- fingers crossed , 1 box or multiple that all partz are included.

Curious if the new box (single white) comes loaded with latest firmware .... or if you still have to update firmware out of the box.

Mine came in the white 'one box' set .... it did not have the latest firmware.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks