DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New in box, old flight logs, flight log dates incorrect!

Dragon2650

Reactions
I recently purchased a new Mavic Air (From Best Buy), new in the box with cellophane wrapping and security seals intact. After looking at the flight logs, there are 4 flights that were performed before purchase for a total of 2 hrs. 19 min. time, 4,094 total feet, -19 ft. altitude (Yes, Minus 19 ft!). Are these test flights? Also, I noticed my flight log dates are incorrect. Some show as far back as February/March and some show December of 2018! I just purchased the bird in late May...Any suggestions as to why the dates are wrong?

I recently purchased a new Mavic Air (From Best Buy), new in the box with cellophane wrapping and security seals intact. After looking at the flight logs, there are 4 flights that were performed before purchase for a total of 2 hrs. 19 min. time, 4,094 total feet, -19 ft. altitude (Yes, Minus 19 ft!). Are these test flights? Also, I noticed my flight log dates are incorrect. Some show as far back as February/March and some show December of 2018! I just purchased the bird in late May...Any suggestions as to why the dates are wrong?
Did you check the serial number to see if it has an "R" at the beginning? That would mean it's a referb unit, it's probably not, but it's worth checking.

Where were the flights?

Serial Number: 0K1UF3S00E01FH
No 'R'. The flights were in Pembroke Park, an area South of Ft. Lauderdale.
I have only flown it in the park in my back yard, about 15 miles from there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada