DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New in Maine

Cobblestone Pilot

Reactions
New to the forum from Belgrade Maine. Just got my Mavric Pro and have flown once. When I tested in the garage the camera worked. When I flew in the field I had no video. Any ideas what I might have turned off etc?

Reactions: dirkclod
Maine should be an awesome place for a drone. Looking forward to some pics.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

When I flew in the field I had no video.
What did you see instead? Was the video gone for entire time? Are you able to reproduce that issue?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

New to the forum from Belgrade Maine. Just got my Mavric Pro and have flown once. When I tested in the garage the camera worked. When I flew in the field I had no video. Any ideas what I might have turned off etc?
Howdy from Wyoming @Cobblestone Pilot , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio. Try force closing the app, unplug and re-plug the cable, see if that fixes it. Enjoy your new Mavic, fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from Chicago. Sorry, I can't answer that question. But many others can help you get the answer. Only have had mine for 7 months, still having fun. And enjoying this Mavic Pilots forum, which keeps on helping me with any issues that I have personally
had myself. So, far have resolved only by using Mavic Help, and clicking on Mavic Tips.
Also, have had to ask questions on this forum for more assistance. If you use this forum
to gain knowledge and confidence you will experience fewer problems. Blue Skies
and safe flying to you.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada