Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New in Sweden!

BooMan

Reactions
Hi!
Nice forum!
I’m new here, live in Borlänge, sweden.
Used to fly rc-models some years ago, Helicopters, sailplanes, and other fixed wing aircraft, so now it’s time for drones and footage.
I am also ”addicted” to kitesurfing!
Had a DJI spark earlier, and now a Mavic Pro so looking forward to get some nice surfing shootings with the Mavic.

”Se ya”!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: BooMan
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome BooMan! I'm also an RC plane flyer and recently got into drones. Love to see some of your shots with the Mavic Pro! I'm in Georgia USA.

Thank you so much for the welcoming! ? I sure will post some shots, and here’s one! from one of my first flights a few weeks ago... No surfing yet! ?
13A8D7DF-B99A-414C-A0C7-E26F5C84D004.jpeg28983918-FE3B-42AE-B7AC-19F4F63EB71C.jpeg

Hi!
Nice forum!
I’m new here, live in Borlänge, sweden.
Used to fly rc-models some years ago, Helicopters, sailplanes, and other fixed wing aircraft, so now it’s time for drones and footage.
I am also ”addicted” to kitesurfing!
Had a DJI spark earlier, and now a Mavic Pro so looking forward to get some nice surfing shootings with the Mavic.

”Se ya”!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista