DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Kid On the Block

I am smiling!

Reactions
New Guy from St. Louis. Proud new owner of an Enterprise Dual.

What drove me hear is my inability to figure out how to access the zoom function. Apparently on other Mavics it's done with the right roller wheel. Not so with the dual. That wheel is for adjusting the EV. Searched everywhere to no avail.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

The visual camera in the Dual does not have zoom capabilities but instead houses a side-by-side 4K sensor to capture visible light and a FLIR Lepton thermal camera to capture thermal data

View attachment 108644
Thanks Cyborg. Disappointing. Pages 6 and 30 state the the Enterprise series has 2x zoom but the manual covers the Dual and another unit. Apparently, the zoom capability is for the other unit. I guess there is a tradeoff when you get the IR capability. Thanks again.

Download the manual HERE ;)

Welcome to our forum, from Texas!

You'll find that both the Mavic Pro almost flies itself. This can lead to overconfidence. Try to be conservative at first, and expand your horizons gradually. Read your manuals, and practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your drone(s). Don't wait 'til that happens to try to learn under less than ideal conditions.

We have several fellow Misssourians among our membership, and over 100,000 more from around the world who will help you learn your new hobby! Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad you've joined us!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore