DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New licensed pilot Cave Creek, Az

jlkhiker

Reactions
Passed the part 107 by the skin of my teeth on first try. Have a question about videos and
photo. What is the best or easiest application out there to edit my work?

Welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: jlkhiker
Passed the part 107 by the skin of my teeth on first try. Have a question about videos and
'Best' and 'easiest' are two different and not always compatible qualities. I would recommend looking at Openshot for starters (for video). It's open-source software and would be fairly easy to learn. It also works well on older computers. For photos I would recommend either RawTherapee (also open-source, processes DNG files) or Affinity Photo (paid software but very inexpensive and works similarly to PhotoShop).

Welcome to the forum! :)

What is the best or easiest application out there to edit my work?
You can find a list of commonly used video editors here. After you choose one, head over to YouTube to find how-to videos.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome, from Surprise, AZ. Congrats on the test. I use Movavi Video Editor, I know there is better though, happy flying!

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I use DaVinci Resolve 15 for video editing, PhotoShop for photo editing, Aurora HDR for compiling AEB photos. Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob@max