DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New M1P - firmware Q

goixiz

Reactions
I have read a few having FW update issues so i unboxed charged calibrated and flew 15 minutes @beginners mode

I am planning to upgrade the firmware but want to know which version is the most stable and or least problematic. I realize there will always be issues but just finding out prior to update to the least problematic FW

Seeking advice for FW - RC and AC FW ??
RC FW =
AC FW =

TIA

I am planning to upgrade the firmware but want to know which version is the most stable and or least problematic.
The latest firmware was released on February 9th. It has been stable for some time. If you want to check out the latest changes, you can find them in the release notes on the Mavic Pro downloads page.

The latest firmware was released on February 9th. It has been stable for some time. If you want to check out the latest changes, you can find them in the release notes on the Mavic Pro downloads page.
Thanks
I guess my AC and RC has the latest FW = 01.01.0300
in future if i get update notifications can i bypass it and continue to fly till i confirm the stability of the FW before i update or bypass it ?

in future if i get update notifications can i bypass it and continue to fly till i confirm the stability of the FW before i update or bypass it ?
Most firmware updates are optional. If you don't want to install an update, then just ignore the prompts to update in DJI GO. DJI rarely forces firmware updates to be installed. I've only seen them do this several times in the past (across all of their drone models) to fix critical issues that were causing drones to crash.

And before you decide to do an update, please read up on said update, or wait for others to report if any issues. DJI has had some update issues at times, so its best to be informed before jumping down the rabbit hole.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69